Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bck schl 2mr

huhu~2mr i thlnk i will bck 2 my second house~tht is my schl lol......
hehe~cause me many days din g0 schl jor....feel like ponteng^^.....keke~but really is ponteng lo....
haha...dun tell an0ther ppl o~shhhhh
<<<<<<<<<
actually at schl is very happy~but whn teacher teaching feel s0 sien....jz wan 2 slp...wakaka...yin is always slp whn teacher teaching~
wakaka~
thlnk 2mr...feel like very sien...cause teach n0 teaching ald~
but 2mr i hv smtg 2 do....s0 mus go><
jz g0 lo.....wuwu~
but is ok ...2mr will see my frenzzzzz
^^
haha~my dear fren...2mr u all can see me le lo..
yin is bck....hehe^^
bck 2 kacau eu all.....like schl live~but wan exam le...i thlnk bck hv abit scare
2mr all period is 2 boring....
always d0 excercise....cant tahan like tht de live...always d0 tis do tht...
crazy live~i wanna be free~
haha~actually u all n0e wat i write????
my english very poor~haha....nw is practising my ang mao~xixi
is wrong sentences dun laff yA~
all hv a 9s day o^^

0 comments: